Α little palace in Crete for your Retreats
Τhe old manor of the Loupassi family, a carved, stone castle, surrounded by age-old olive groves and vineyards, gorges and Byzantine churches. A place which will take you back to the times of princesses and kings, equipped, however, with modern amenities. All the above combined with its prime location make up a unique place.
Palazzo Loupassi Boutique villas consists of 4 super deluxe suites.
– The Junior suite named Queen Angela, with one bedroom, one bathroom, living room, fully equipped kitchen with dining area.
– The Executive Suite named Princess Eleftheria, a two storey suite features a bedroom with a double bed, two bathroom, living room, fully equipped kitchen with dining area.
– The Grande Suite named King George, about 100 sq. m with, two luxury bedrooms, one bathroom, living room, fully equipped kitchen with dining area.
– The Presidential suite named Princes Elias, about 170 sq. m. with 3 luxury bedrooms, two aristocratic marble whirlpool baths, living room, fully equipped kitchen with dining area.
All the suites have high standards marble floors, unique handmade chandeliers, and individually controlled heat/cool air conditioners-inverters with an ionizer, while the suites are protected by a high security alarm system. In the dining room and living room, you will find a stone, ecological fireplace, a hand-crafted dining table, a big TFT TV set, a DVD player (home cinema), WI-FI access to the Internet, a telephone with direct external line, for a comfortable and pleasant stay. Outside of the suites you will find spacious verandas ideal for relaxation. For those who would like to relax at the hotel with their family and their friends, the swimming pool, Barazzo Bar and Barazzo Café are at their disposal. For further information you can check our website, www.palazzoloupassi.com.
Location & Accessibility
- Vasilopoulo, Kolymvari, Chania, Crete Island, Greece
- 10 minutes driving to the beach
- 30 minutes driving from Chania international Aiport to the Villas
When is the deal available?
Why to choose this Yoga Hotel?
Value for money, Privacy, Outdoor pool, Exclusivity use of the entire accommodation facility, Ideal for 200 hours Training Teaching Programs & weekly Retreats
What to Spend
Group Rates – Bed Breakfast Package
€ 90 per person / per night in a shared double bed
€ 70 per person / per night in a sofa bed
- Guests stay in 7 bedrooms of the 4 villas, the entire accommodation facility
- Minimum 14 & maximum 22 persons per group booking (14 in bedrooms and 8 more on sofas in the large living rooms)
- Minimum of 6 nights’ stay. There is always the opportunity to rent the hotel for more nights
All Inclusive Yoga Package Elements:
- Indoor Space for Yoga
- Outdoor Space for Yoga
- Yoga Mats, Towels
- Tea & Water during Yoga Sessions
- Accommodation with Breakfast
- Free Single bed for the Leader of the Group/Club/Agency
- Privacy at the Dining & all other activities
- Nature Walks
- Outdoor Pool & Private Bar
- Games & Internet Room
- Audio Equipment to play your music during activities
- Wi-Fi Internet, Taxes
Healthy Food – The Menu
Palazzo Loupassi Vilals features a healthy menu for their guests, with local products, organic & bio, gluten free & vegan. The group / club / agency can always ask for a sample of healthy meals or & request a tailor made menu, upon availability (possibility of extra charge, as well)
Archangel Michael Rotunda, Bishop of the 6th century and four other small churches nearby-Rotunda parts.
Agricultural Museum and Monumental Olive tree in Vouves.
Holy Monastery and Museum of Gonia, Orthodox Academy of Crete, Fisheries Museum of Kolimvari.
Contemporary Art Museum of Dromonero with ongoing exhibitions of Greek and Foreign artists.
Visits to nearby traditional villages as Roka, Polyrineia and Chairethiana.
Day trips to Phalasarna, Balos (by boat), Kalyviani, Kandanos, Paleochora and Anydrous.
Monumental German military cemetery in Maleme.
Day trips to Potamida, Topoila, Elos (Kastanochori) Monastery of Chrysoskalitisas andElafonisi.
Theriso Gorge, Venizelos Graves-Profitis Ilias, Kournas
Lakoi, excursion to the plateau of Omalos (possibly with a snowy landscape) to entry Samaria Gorge.
How to Book
Contact Person: Georges Goutzioupas (Mr)
Telephone: 0030 6988568571